Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Forgive Me, I'm a Work in Progress

No books yet.  Sorry.  I feel like a kid who forgot to return my overdue library books and the fine is growing every day I'm late.  As bad as my deadline situation is, I'm not giving up.  Instead, I'm revising the release date.  This is very necessary because both books stink in their present state.  They are not ready for prime time.  I'm letting go of everything and putting these projects in God's hands.  These twins are still growing inside the womb of my mind and the vision of who they are to become is slowly coming in to focus.

There are two foes in my life that are doing everything they can to stop me.  They are powers and principalities.  You may have heard of them.  They are a common enemy to all of us.  I'm learning that these invisible forces have a low tolerance for those of us who know who we are and what our purpose is.  I've been honing my skills for 4,675 days as a blogger.  Before that, my wife and I penned a combined 5,000 love letters to each other.  These daily rituals are similar to learning how to play a musical instrument.  My music has been subpar.  Be thankful you live far away and you don't have to put up with my daily scales unless you happen to be a glutton for punishment.  You can skip my stories any time and I don't blame you.  I tried walking away from my next books because these powers and principalities are getting on my nerves but every time I get the urge to quit, something out of this world snaps me out of my misery.

I'm trying once again to set up a soft target for my books which I plan to release simultaneously.  The idea is to coincide with my own perceived idea of credibility which is now 325 days away.  It's eleven months from now when the window of opportunity opens to help the sick kids at our local children's hospital.  That's where the proceeds from the book sales are headed.  I would like to be able to raise enough funds to make a difference.  Until that happens, please forgive me, I'm a work in progress.  Have a great day.

No comments: