Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The First Step to Becoming a New You

 I love listening to people who are willing to share challenging stories from their past, especially when they describe the old version of themselves as if that old version was a different person.  This is the ultimate.  I can relate.  I reflect on past days when my heart was filled with anger.  I really do feel like the old me was a different person.  I'm a new person today.  I caught a glimpse of how you can do this yourself if you desire to be free from a past that may be haunting you to this day.

The first stet to becoming a new you is to let go of your old self.  Spend time in quiet meditation and analyze you thoughts.  Choose to let go of those thoughts that raise your anxiety levels.  Let go.  One single grudge inside your head is enough to hold you back and prevent you from becoming a new you.  If you are holding on to more than one grudge, this may take a while.  Don't give up.  It's worth the sacrifice to go on a journey into the unknown and discover who you really are.  Have a great day.

No comments: