Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Library Book That Changed My Life

 I'm living proof books can make a difference.  The one that stands out in my mind today is by Dave Ramsey, the guy who teaches others to live like no one else so you can live like no one else.  I'm six months away from experiencing first-hand what it means to live like no one else.  What struck me about Ramsey's get out of debt strategy is the simplicity.  The idea is to climb steps until you reach financial freedom.  My wife and I have just one step to climb in the next six months – the mortgage payoff.  I plan to share the details about how we did it after we reach the summit in late December.

It's never too late to embark on a new journey.  Read books.  Discover how others overcame the very obstacles you're facing today.  The best advice I can offer is to never give up.  Have a great day.

No comments: