Friday, June 11, 2021

Wake Up Happy

 Do one last thing before you go to sleep.  Decide to wake up happy.  You can probably give me a list of reasons why you can't do this.  I challenge you to put your circumstances aside and commit to my request.  This is for your own good.

I decided a while ago that circumstances which happen to be on the negative side of my own personal happiness equation no longer affect my choice to wake up happy.  It's safe to say the world expects less happines from you when something bad happens.  A friend dies.  You lost your job.  Someone else who also happened to wake up unhappy crossed paths with you.  You can give others what they naturally expect from your misfortunes or you can simply wake up happy no matter what.  That's big.  Have a great day.

No comments: