Saturday, June 26, 2021

Quality of Life Check

Today is a great day for a self-evaluation.  No one needs to see your results.  This is for your eyes only.  Be honest with yourself about this question:  How is the quality of my life?

Here are some points to consider when doing your self-evaluation:

  • Hours of sleep
  • Food choices
  • Exercise
  • Number of times each day someone pushes my buttons and I react negatively
  • Number of hours each day I'm doing something I love
  • Relationships/Keeping in Touch
If you're satisfied with your answers, keep doing what you're doing.  If not, consider what you can do differently today to raise your score.  Don't try to fix everything in one day.  The mess you may find yourself in perhaps took years to create.  Give yourself time to make necessary repairs.  Have a great day. 

No comments: