Thursday, June 3, 2021

It's Another Lightning Blog Kind of a Day

 I'm in lightning speed again today.  My body needed to sleep in this morning after my "Hell Week" sit up day yesterday combined with 2.5 hours of rather intense tennis in the heat.  I broke up the sit ups into a morning and evening session reaching 300 by 11:00 pm.  It's part of a spiritual training I'm going through with a group of men in my area.  The idea is to get your body into tip-top shape so that you can be a better servant to others.

Life is a balancing act.  I may seem out of balance to others but the truth is I don't really think I've ever had a better sense of balance in my entire life.  I'm feeding my body the right foods and taking supplements that mimic what the body naturally produces in the youthful stages of life.  I'm also doing my best to visit the outdoors during my breaks in order to get adequate sun on my skin.  The daily meditations along with a yoga session once a week seem to be contributing to a better state of mind.  See you tomorrow.  Have a great day.


No comments: