Sunday, June 6, 2021

Hell Week is Over

 One Hell Week is now over.  Another one is on the horizon.  This is all a part of my spiritual/mental/physical journey.  I'm doing my best to find harmony in my life.  It's working.  I'm discovering optimum food, exercise, and sleep.  Monday was dedicated to max pushups.  Wednesday was max sit-ups, followed by max squats on Friday.  Saturday was family day at the zoo.  My wife caught me staring at the animals with the awe of a child.  My inner caveman was perhaps reflecting on the days when my ancestors roamed in the wild.  I felt this strange sense of peace inside my body.

Wherever you find yourself today, I wish you peace.  Do something you love today.  Find the time to exercise.  You don't need to go to the extremes I do to achieve good health.  I just happen to enjoy pushing myself to my limits.  In my opinion, I need every possible advantage in order to complete all the tasks on my to do list by the end of the year.  Have a great day.

No comments: