Thursday, June 10, 2021

Food Challenges to Avoid on the Road

 I'm on the road for ten days on a day job assignment.  That presents a major challenge when it comes to my food routine.  This is my third day and I'm happy to report I'm managing to stay on my optimum food program.  My wife asked me before I departed, "Are you taking your molecules with you?"  I answered yes and packed them in my carry on bag along with all my other supplements.

If your body is a machine and it's running at super high efficiency, why would you want to change things while you're away from home? So far, I've been able to keep up with intermittent fasting, avoid unhealthy food choices, and remain current with my molecules.  This is an experiment.  I'm tracking my results.  Stay tuned.  It's working.  Have a great day.

No comments: