Thursday, January 2, 2020

Give Yourself the Gift of the Slight Edge

One of the most influential books I read last year was given to me as a gift while I was helping with our day job expansion efforts in Indiana.  "The Slight Edge" is about a daily commitment to improvement.  I didn't realize how powerful the impact was until I shared this book with our adult children and watched them flourish at a high level.  Perhaps what's most difficult is doing the daily work without really seeing significant results.  What I gleaned from this book is that the rewards are multiplied exponentially as long as you do the daily tasks necessary to accomplish your goals.

If you would like a sneak peek of one of the secret weapons that helped me make positive changes in my life, check out the video from Jeff Olson of "The Slight Edge."  Have a great day.





No comments: