Monday, November 4, 2019

When the Insignificant Becomes Significant

Think about the love of your life.  Do you know the exact moment you fell in love?  How about when your partner fell in love with you?  Do you recall the precise moment?  The same is true with your calling in life.  Do you remember the day you woke up and said, "I'm a (fill in the blank)?"

Your life is a series of seemingly insignificant moments and choices that add up to something extraordinary as long as you remain consistent and stay in the game.

If someone asked me how many hoops I would jump through to prove my love for my wife, this is my reply..."all of them."

Never underestimate the value of the insignificant.  Never listen to the naysayer who simply misunderstands the value of daily effort.  Jump through the hoops.  Do what it takes to refine your gifts.  Show up.  Say "I love you." It's done best when you can do this without words.  Have a great day.

No comments: