Tuesday, November 5, 2019

How to Become a Master of Rejection

Rejection is a mindset.  Focus your attention on the obstacle and you will become a champion of defeat.  I prefer to ponder what lies on the other side of rejection.  This is difficult to do sometimes because rejection for most is personal.  I know people who blame themselves for all the rejection that shows up.

I keep asking myself, "what's the lesson?"  I also like to ask God for Divine assistance getting past the rejection.  It helps to toss in some gratitude for the rejection you're getting.  Why?  Because rejection helps you become the person you need to be in order to overcome the obstacles.

Today is a great day to master the art of rejection.  It's never a "no," it's always a "not yet."  What's on the other side of your "not yet"?  Have a great day.

No comments: