Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds ~ Psalm 9:1

Today is a great day to pause and give thanks.  If the story of my life were to be summarized in one Bible verse, I think Psalm 9:1 is spot on.  I believe I will never ever run out of blessings to be thankful for or wonderful deeds from above to share with you.  My heart is filled with gratitude.

The longer I live, the more I realize there is a Divine plan for each and every one of us.  Is it easy to figure out what that plan is?  I think it depends on how much gratitude we have in our hearts.  Gratitude helps us open our eyes to infinite possibilities.  It doesn't matter where you're from, how many trials you've endured or how many times you failed.  What matters is that God is with you every step of the way and He's ready to reveal countless wonderful deeds in your life.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Have a great day.

No comments: