Friday, November 22, 2019

777 Days to Financial Freedom

My date with destiny is now 777 days away.  It's getting really fun now.  I love finding creative ways to live in abundance while wiping out my mortgage at the same time.  There are those who believe you must forego exotic travel and credit card spending in order to achieve goals of living debt-free but I disagree.  In fact, my credit card serves as a rewards card and I use it for everything.  The key is to make sure the money is in the bank before a charge is made so that all payments are made prior to the due date to ensure no interest is ever paid.  The tables have turned in my household.  I take exotic vacations annually compliments of my rebate checks from my credit card company.

How many days do you have until you reach financial independence?  Set your goals now and find a way to have fun while you're advancing.  Your daily efforts will pay off.  Have a great day.

No comments: