Thursday, November 7, 2019

Future Self Sends Encouragement

I'm sharing a letter from my future self today...

Dear Michael,

Hello.  It's your future self.  It's a good thing you like scifi because this letter came to you in a way most people could never believe is possible.  This letter is to thank you for never giving up even though this is the day you were tempted to give up on your dreams of publishing "The Adventures of Wilson."

That rejection letter you got really hurt, didn't it?  Although it was a long time ago from my point of view, I still remember the sting you felt when you first read that email.

I wish I could tell you how you pulled it off but that would spoil the surprise.  Keep writing.  Someday you will discover how good it feels to see things from my point of view.  Have a great day.

Michael


No comments: