Saturday, May 23, 2020

Your Most Important Choice You Can Make Today

There's a lot of talk about what necessary steps are needed to deal with COVID-19.  I'm not relying on what others need to do although I'm hoping they make wise choices.  What is all comes down to is my own personal choices.  After all, my personal choices are the only ones I can control.  My belief is that these choices will affect everyone I encounter and even the ones I don't encounter.  Some of these are life and death matters.  My focus today is on the details.  There won't be any handshakes.  If someone attempts to step in or lean into within six feet of my personal space, I will immediately step out or lean out.  I will lead others by my own example.  I will wear my mask any time I'm outside the home.  I will err on the side of caution.  Someday the danger will pass.  I will not trust what others may be perceiving about returning to life the way it existed before this novel virus invaded.  The most important choice I can make today is to protect others.  Think hard about what your most important choice is today and take the appropriate action.  Have a great day.

No comments: