Friday, May 22, 2020

Why Changing Your Attitude May Change Your Life

It looks like COVID-19 is going to hit us in waves.  That first wave was a tough one.  The second wave may be worse.  Sadly, people are drowning.  I have a strategy to ride the wave and it's all about adjusting my attitude.  I'm learning from the people I encounter from all walks of life at my day job.  My hope is that my lessons may assist you in preparation for the next waves approaching us.

I believe our daily habits play a big role and they can hurt us or help us.  I'm doing my best to change my ways.  I no longer view my mask as some kind of annoyance.  For me, this is my life vest.  It's my protection.  Wearing it may not only save my life but the lives of others should I be a carrier.  It's impossible to know who is sick if there are no symptoms.  In my mind, I view everyone as a suspect for COVID-19.  This really helps me build new habits such as avoiding hugs or handshakes.

Be careful out there.  The surf is up.  Do everything you can to modify your attitude and don't forget to wear your mask every time you go outside.  Have a great day.

No comments: