Sunday, May 31, 2020

Interview with Wilson Coming Soon

I have some good news and bad news.  Those of you who follow my daily stories already know the bad news... permission to use Wilson's image in my next book was not granted by the owners.  Rejection is common for writers and I've spent most of my life discovering creative ways to move forward no matter how daunting the obstacles.  That's where the good news comes in.  I'm planning on using my rejection from the people who are in charge of media relations at the happiest place on earth as a portal to something even Walt Disney himself would be proud of.  I recently discovered how to do video editing on my phone.  This is going to help with my marketing efforts to launch "The Adventures of Wilson."  Wilson's first interview will be posted right here on this blog.  I want to assure you that his image will be masked so that I don't violate any copyright laws.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: