Monday, May 18, 2020

Why Perspective Matters

If you want to improve your life, change your point of view.  If you keep looking at things from the same vantage point, you can't see new opportunities.  These days, many are seeing things from a different perspective and they may be feeling pain.  That's part of the learning process.  I remember what it feels like to feel like your world is falling apart.  Moving to a new state in unfamiliar gave me an opportunity to see things from a brand new perspective.  Eight years later I feel like a new person. I finally managed to dig myself out of a mountain of debt.  The fog has lifted.  The sun is shining.  Financial freedom is on the horizon.  My creativity is flowing again.

If you feel like you're trapped because you woke up and the world was suddenly shut down, use this time to shift your perspective and look for hidden treasures.  Have a great day.

No comments: