Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Friday

Happiness is a choice.  Choose it and make today a happy Friday.  I know.  I know.  You have this list of all these things that are causing you some discomfort in these times.  The challenges of stay-at-home, self-quarantine, closed businesses, and changing schedules at work or no schedules at work are getting to you.  Despite all these inconveniences, you still have the power to make today a happy Friday.  I'm already in my happy state.  I decided last night when I went to bed that this day was going to be a happy one.

Warning.  There are plenty of naysayers out there in the world who will do everything to take your positive energy away from you.  They may try to criticize you for choosing to wear your mask.  Don't they understand you're only trying to possibly save their life?  You may feel a sense of smallness when they explode.  Just be thankful no one is allowed within six feet of your space.  Don't let them in, especially the negative ones.  Stand firm.  Be happy.  Have a happy Friday.  I'll see you tomorrow on Happy Saturday.  Have a great day.

No comments: