Saturday, May 16, 2020

Par for the Course Updates

My teammates at my day job made some improvements to "Par for the Course" and the ideas make the scoring more like real golf.  We are going to present the game on the next conference call nationwide for others to join our efforts to promote health and wellness.  Here are the updates:


  1. The scorecard will resemble the scorecard used at your local golf course.  The game will be played as often as players like in nine-week increments.
  2. The lowest score wins.  Bogey = 4pts, Par = 3pts, Birdie = 2pts, Eagle = 1pt.  If you come up short on your goal for the week, you earn a bogey on your scorecard for your efforts.  Hit your goal and log a par.  Exceed your goal by any margin and post a birdie.  Invite a friend to play and log an eagle for the week they join the game.  If you choose to work on two or more goals at the same time, you earn a birdie for that week.
  3. We are posting four pictures of top golf courses in the world at my day job.  Each course represents an area of your life you want to improve.  I will share more about this when the design is complete for friends and family who may want to give this a try.
I'm happy to report my first official eagle in my personal life.  This may look like a game on the outside but this is serious.  It breaks my heart to see our world falling into the debt trap, one that our children and grandchildren may never recover from.  That's why I'm doing my best to win this game and gain financial freedom.  I didn't give up after the first seven bogeys out of the first seven months playing this game.  Have a great day.

No comments: