Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Why You Should Use Your Fingertips to Test for COVID-19

Early detection of COVID-19 can save lives.  We undergo daily temperature prechecks at my day job.  I believe we're doing all the right things.  I'm taking it a step further.  I ordered a Finger Pulse Oximeter to compliment my home digital thermometer.  The idea is to monitor oxygen saturation levels.  Any changes can be a sign of danger.  In my opinion, one of the greatest threats in our world today is from the people who are moving about freely because they are not showing any signs of COVID-19.  They don't feel sick.  I want to do everything possible to monitor my body so that I can protect others should I discover I'm carrying the virus.  Get yours at your local drug store or shop online.  This device could save your life.  Have a great day.

No comments: