Thursday, February 28, 2019

Why You Should Never Give Up


Goal achievement isn't only about crossing the finish line.  It's about what you become by staying the course.  The hardest part isn't cutting through the ribbon, it's about not giving up along the way.  Your friends and family may be there to cheer you on during your final mile but your race is won in those moments of solitude when your mind plays tricks on you.  Temptation to give up creeps in.

It's been seven years since I crossed the finish line and settled in my new home state.  The journey to get here was almost impossible.  The obstacles seemed insurmountable.  My faith was tested.  Then I realized I wasn't at the end of the race.  In fact, the race will never be over.  Every day is a new beginning.  Every day there is a new challenge. You should never give up because each race is about how you can improve how you look at all the opportunity around you.  Have a great day.

No comments: