Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Paint Your Picture of Success


If you can see it in your mind, you can paint it.  And if you can paint it, you can look at it every day to remind yourself of the goal you're pursuing.  Success needs to be more than vague shadows you can't see clearly.  You need direction.  Make your painting vivid.  Fill it with brilliant colors.  This is your life as it can be if you're willing to do what it takes to turn your painting into your reality.

I'm looking out my windows right now and all I can see for miles and miles is this blanket of white snow.  These winter storms have been relentless.  The snow is my blank canvas and I'm visualizing everything I want to paint on this empty canvas so when the snow melts I have a positive direction to pursue.  What are you doing with your blank canvas?  Today is the best day to get started.  Have a great day.

No comments: