Saturday, February 23, 2019

The Flashlight


The space outside the range of our own flashlights is unlimited.  It represents all knowledge in the universe.  The older I get, the more I realize just how vast that space is in the darkness.  Education is what powers our flashlights.  It gives us the opportunity to increase battery capacity so we can explore the unknown regions.

I'm really enjoying my journey.  There are some people around me with powerful flashlights and they've been willing to share their knowledge with me.  There's so much to explore.  So much to learn.  In my opinion, the best use of education is to share it with others who no longer wish to live in the darkness.  I have a long way to go.  There is some serious ground to cover.  Turn on your flashlight and learn something new today.  Have a great day.

No comments: