Monday, February 25, 2019

It's Time to Soar Today


Think about your top ten experiences.  What were you doing?  Who were you with?  Did these experiences change you?  There was a time in my life when my opinion of marriage was tarnished.  I wrongly suspected there was some genetic reason I would fail should I fall in love.  One day an angel appeared to me and swooped my off my feet.  I imagined soaring like an eagle with her at my side.  We flew to Maui and I proposed to her on a remote beach.  She said yes.  That was the day I decided I would only look up with my eyes turned skyward.  There has been this longing inside me to return to the beach where she said yes and celebrate our 30 years of marriage.  We're both ready to soar again.  How about you?  Is this a good time for you to soar?  Have a great day.

No comments: