Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Take-away on Your Takeaways

Today's take-away, or main point, is about what happens when you take things away.  I'm referring to the things in your life or ideas in your mind that are blocking you from being who you really are.  This happened to me six months ago when I discovered certain foods I was eating wreaked havoc with my insides.  I removed them.  35 pounds disappeared.  My inflammation vanished.  What was left was a leaner version of myself I hadn't seen since my youth.

Here are some examples of things you might consider removing from your life:
  • Grudges
  • Unforgiveness
  • Bad Temper
  • Anxiety
  • Fear
  • Laziness
  • Junk food
  • Swear words
  • Words that hurt others
  • Clutter
  • Pride
  • Prejudice
  • Resentment
  • Jealousy
I have an appointment with our local water guy next week to help me with our water challenges in our home.  We've been having plumbing issues related to the high iron content in our water supply and our water guy assures me that removing the minerals from the hard water will cure all my problems with my pipes.  I'll let you know how the takeaway goes.  Have a great day.

No comments: