Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Got Gramblers?


If you're not exactly sure what a grambler is or if you may have grambler in your blood, the best recommendation I can offer is to go to the source.  That's what I'm doing tonight with my Mulligan clan in Madison, Wisconsin.  We're visiting our cousin, David Mulligan, a member of the world-famous band, Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers.  According to urban dictionary, gramblers are spirited and fun-loving, rough around the edges, and tend to disregard societal norms in favor of a good time.  That describes my quality time with my cousins growing up in the Valley of the Sun.  Tonight will be a throw-back to the good 'ole days when we were min-gramblers.  I'm putting on my grambler boots tonight and venturing out into new territory.

If you would like to visit the source of all things gramblers, click here to get your ticket.  Bring a friend.  Have a great day.


No comments: