Friday, March 11, 2016

Physical Limits are in Your Head


Got physical limits?  I have a feeling they're all in your head.  And your brain is a powerful adversary.  Beware.  If you're serious about changing your ways, you must win the mind game first.  It won't be easy, especially if you're at a stage of life where your peers already hung the white flag of surrender on their front porch.  They don't want you pushing yourself because they don't even want to consider changing their ways.  Your influence will force a mind shift from impossible to possible with all the couch potato heads. 

I know a little bit about head games.  I allowed faulty programming inside my mind and the only way I broke free was to show my brain that I could actually do something it believed was impossible.  The reprogramming continues.  I'm going to keep pushing myself without any regard to boundaries.  Sorry brain, you're not going to win this competition.  Reality trumps false beliefs.  I'm going to get real with my training.  My brain can tag along on my physical adventures to record everything it experiences.  Challenge yourself to beat your brain.  Eliminate all those barriers that reside in your head and just do it.  Have a great day.

No comments: