Sunday, March 20, 2016

Caveman Fitness Solution


Something's missing in our daily life that our ancestors got right – good health.  What went wrong?  Why are we suffering from modern day diseases virtually unknown in the caveman days?  I believe the wheels fell off the fitness bandwagon the day we started tinkering with the food supply.  GMO's and processed foods are killing us.  The solution is simple – stop eating processed foods and live like a caveman.  This includes giving up our favorite sofa or at least limiting our time sitting.  We need to get on the move.  Hunting for our TV remote isn't enough activity.

I'm visiting my physician tomorrow for my six month follow-up exam.  He's curious about how my caveman lifestyle is impacting my lipid panels.  My body is still adjusting to the permanent food changes I made in order to rid myself of future health problems including heart attacks, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity.  I'll share more when the results are in.  If you're looking for an answer to your health problems, give the caveman fitness solution a try.  Eat fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds for 45 days and walk as much as you can every day.  Stay away from processed foods.  Let me know what happens.  Have a great day.

No comments: