Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Eat Well – Live Well


I've been living well for six months now, thanks to some intervention from loved ones, and it's impacting my life significantly.  The source of my improved health is rooted in a diet rich in fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds.  The pundits can debate over what food choices are healthiest.  I choose to stay on my current course.  It's working well for me and I'm thankful my body responded favorably.

The biggest surprise for me during my food experiment was discovering what happens to your body when you give up processed foods.  It's like putting on eye glasses for the first time when you never realized you had bad vision.  Suddenly, everything appears clear.  It feels so good to be thirty-three pounds lighter.  I know the secret to living well.  It's so simple.  Eat well.  Stay away from processed foods.  Fill your plate with greens.  It works.  Try it.  Have a great day.

No comments: