Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sweet Spot Living


Sweet spots are like solar eclipses.  When certain parts of your life are in proper alignment, people notice.  I'm doing my best to live in a sweet spot and it goes beyond hitting tennis balls, my first passion in life I discovered in high school.  My hope is to combine the needs of my readers with my passion and gift of writing.  Before I could enter the sweet spot, I needed to repair my own problems first and there were two glaring issues – debt and health.  These are the same challenges millions of others are grappling with.  The red color in the needs area above represents the danger zone.  I believe those willing to read about my own personal journey may find similar success and join me in the yellow zone I call sweet spot living.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: