Monday, March 7, 2016

Are You Aligned with Your Inner Warrior?


Do you ever get a strange feeling that comes from inside of you?  Maybe it's your heart calling out to you.  Can you hear that voice from within?  There have been many times in my life when I couldn't hear it or was too busy to pay attention to it.  That voice is always trying to be heard.  It's your call to be a warrior.  When you answer the phone something big happens.  The wheels are set in motion.  That voice says, "this way."  You lose all sense of fear.  Your heart pumps.  It's a great feeling.

I'm not sure where the voice comes from but I suspect it's something supernatural.  The more I trust it the more focus I discover in my life.  There are other voices too.  These are not the voices of your inner warrior.  They're the voices of distraction.  They come from the dark side.  They will attempt to keep you from your inner warrior.  They know that if you align with that voice from inside your soul you will become unstoppable.  These voices fear that and they will hit you with so many trials that it will make your head spin.  Focus.  Find your inner warrior and you will find your purpose.  Everything else is a distraction.  Quiet please.  You need some silence to look within and listen to your inner warrior.  Have a great day.

No comments: