Saturday, July 4, 2015

Staying Alive at 55

It's official.  I'm 55 today.  I remember thinking as a kid how old 55 seemed.  Now I'm thinking, wow, look at all those great deals they offer people my age and I'm so young.  I'm the old geezer of coupon savings.  Frugal is my mantra and I'm going to keep striving for financial independence until I finally get it right no matter how long it takes.  They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but I'm going to disprove this theory.

For those of you looking for my next book, "Break the Chains of Debt Bondage," originally scheduled for release today, you'll need to be patient.   I haven't slayed the debt dragon yet.  He has seven heads and nine lives but I'm getting the upper hand.  His days are numbered.  Have a Happy 4th of July.  If you see a dead dragon on the side of the interstate, you can blame it on the old man who fled the scene in his Fred Flintstone mobile.  I'm staying alive at 55.  Have a great day.

No comments: