Friday, July 10, 2015

Savor the Journey


Captain James T. Kirk was given five years to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.  My own personal journey to become debt free has now exceeded Kirk's allotted time.  Zombie debt collectors are more challenging to defeat than the forces of the Klingon and Romulan Empires.  I found a way to survive – savor the journey.  I'm keeping a captain's log of all my strange alien encounters to help me remember the adventure.  Each episode or chapter will be published at a future star date to help young cadets chart their own course and navigate beyond the debt nebula.  Yes, the destination is difficult but it is possible to reach for those willing to boldly go where few travelers have gone before.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: