Monday, July 27, 2015

Don't Miss Your Exit to Financial Freedom


"The quickest way to get back on your feet again is to miss a car payment," one of my buddies who financed loans for bad credit people always warned.  And he meant it.  He's quick to call the repo guy if his customers are past due.  It's been three years since my wife and I made our last car payment.  I don't miss those payments.  That's what financial freedom means to me – no debt.  The best way to find your exit on the debt highway is to decide you're done with monthly payments.

Planning for financial freedom is like planning a road trip – a map is necessary.  Stay away from expensive toll roads.  Don't drive anything that requires a car payment.  And when your cars are paid off you have more funds for fun things like vacations.  Your exit to financial freedom is attainable.  Follow the map.  Have a great day.

No comments: