Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pardon me if I can't see your negativity, I'm wearing my La La glasses


No, I'm not ignoring your negativity.  I can't see it through my La La glasses.  They work like rose colored glasses but they have an extra amenity – La La muffs for the ears that filter out snarky comments, bickering and other annoying sounds so I can hear the music.  I choose to see and hear the good stuff.  Sorry if that offends you.

La La glasses work best when you say certain things during heated conversations.  Try these:
  1. I'm sorry.
  2. I was wrong.
  3. I love you.
  4. Can you tell me more about why you feel that way?
  5. I'm having trouble hearing you when you're yelling.  Can you please lower your voice because I want to understand where you're coming from?
 You always have a choice when it comes to what you see and hear.  Try a pair of La La glasses for thirty days and you may find there are plenty of good things to admire and abundant beautiful music to savor.  You may start a new fashion trend.  Have a great day.

No comments: