Thursday, May 21, 2015

Your 3 Choices in Life


Which is it going to be?  Give up, give in or give it all you've got?  For me, giving up isn't an option.  That leaves only two choices – give in or give it all you've got.  I don't like the results when you give in because the consequences of giving in are much too high.  You don't get to experience what it feels like to cross the finish line.  I also know the price you pay for giving it all you've got.  You will be misunderstood.  You will be criticized.  You will rejected.  Going all in sometimes makes others who don't share your work ethic feel uncomfortable.  Don't worry.  Do the work anyway.

Take a moment and consider what your greatest challenge in your life is today.  Decide which choice you're going to make regarding your challenge.  When it's all over, send me an email and share your experience.  I would love to hear from you.  Have a great day.

No comments: