Sunday, May 3, 2015

Help the Least of These Brothers and Sisters



 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ ~ Matthew 25:40

This month is dedicated to helping sick kids at the local children's hospital.  I've asked my friends and family to please spread the word and I'm donating all proceeds my from latest release, "The Caveman in the Mirror," to the Children's Miracle Network.

Thank you, Stacey, for ordering five books to give to your friends.  And thank you, cousin Jo, for answering the call to help spread the word.  I'm thankful for the forty-one people who clicked the like button on my FB author page.  Unfortunately, FB doesn't like sharing my stories, even among my FB friends, unless I pay to promote them.  This means I need help reaching others who may want to help me with the Miracle in May fundraiser.

If you would like to help, please tell your friends about my book and encourage them to purchase a copy during the month of May.  Here is the link:

The Caveman in the Mirror

Thanks for helping a sick kid get better.  Have a great day.

No comments: