Friday, May 29, 2015

Friends of the Caveman Raise $500 for Children's Hospital

Philip Rivera and his son with the caveman at the first book signing.

Give yourself a pat on the back.  Stacey, you ordered five books in support of the fundraiser.  Paula, you ordered four books for your family.  Jonathon, you read the Kindle version of "The Caveman in the Mirror" and then ordered a paperback copy to double your donation to the children.  Many more of you took time out of your busy schedules to get your autographed copy at the Williamsburg Library last Wednesday night.  Some of you sent me text messages asking for signed copies.  And fourteen of you picked up copies at my day job.  Congratulations.  The results are in.  I'm on my way to drop off a check for $500 for Children's Miracle Network.  An anonymous donor is matching that check.  Thank you.  I'm humbled by your generosity.

No comments: