Friday, May 22, 2015

Financial Independence Day Postponed


My third book, "Break the Chains of Debt Bondage," is tied up in red tape.  The 4th of July target date is not realistic given several recent developments beyond my control.  My adversary is mounting a fierce counter-attack in the closing months of my personal battle against debt.  There is a silver lining in the cloud.  By delaying this book I can come out of my cave and connect with friends and family sooner rather than later.  I'm planning a road trip to the West Coast soon and can't wait to see you.

This is not a white flag of surrender.  It's a time to regroup and spend more quality time with my family.  I'm coming out of my cave to attend weddings and graduations.  I'm going to tiptoe through the tulips and smell the roses.  Thanks for your understanding.  Have a great day.

No comments: