Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Caveman in the News


The editor of the local newspaper called yesterday.  He's doing a story about my book and it will be out tomorrow.  I invited Brian to my first author talk and book signing at the Williamsburg Public Library on Wednesday,  May 27, from 7 to 8pm and he told me he would try to make it.  If you see him, be sure to congratulate him on making it big time with his photo that made national news last week.  Brian was on the scene of the accident involving a semi and a bus that caused the I-80 to be shut down last Friday afternoon.  His photo appeared in USA Today.  By the way, the accident happened on the same interstate near the same mile marker featured in my caveman story.  Cue the Twilight Zone music.  And keep it playing while you read what Brian has to say about my book.  Let's just say there's an Alfred Hitchcock connection, according to Brian.

I set up an event on my author blog to help me get a head count for the Williamsburg book signing.  If you would like to stop by, click here and let me know you are coming.  As soon as the details are worked out, I'll be posting an invitation for a book signing in California in August.

Have a great day. 

No comments: