Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What Matters Most to Writers


You are the reason writers write.  Without you the story would have no meaning.  It's all about the connection.  I believe my most embarrassing stories are the ones that provide the greatest opportunities to deepen our relationship.  Tomorrow night I'm sharing my thoughts about the writing experience at the Williamsburg Public Library from 7 to 8pm.  Whether the audience is one or one hundred, there will be one thing on my mind – gratitude.  Yes, I'm thankful for each and every reader who takes the time to connect.  You put a smile on my face.  And for those far off, please know I will be thinking of you, too.  I'm with you in spirit.  You matter to me.  Your children and your children's children matter.  Thank you for reaching out, even if that connection may be long distance.  Have a great day.

No comments: