Monday, May 18, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to share my life with you


Three years ago I left California to embark on a new adventure in a new land.  I never once felt alone because I carried your prayers and your words of encouragement with me.  Please know your support makes a world of difference in my life. 

One of my friends recently told me, "I'm having trouble finding your blog."

"That was intentional," I responded.  "I really didn't want anyone to find it."  Blogging for me was a way to answer God's call to publish all the good He does in my life but it was only halfhearted.  It's like writing a letter to a loved one but not mailing it.  What good is that?  The truth is I was afraid of being vulnerable.  The best way to overcome any obstacle is to do what you fear and keep doing it until you become comfortable being yourself in front of others.  You helped me get to where I am today.  Thank you.  Have a great day.

No comments: