Saturday, May 2, 2015

How I Found the Green Grass


My California friends are struggling with an important resource – water.  I spent twenty-two years of my life trying to grow green grass before I packed up my bags and moved to the Midwest.  No more broken sprinkler heads.  No more gophers.  What a difference a change of venue makes.  It reminds me of my faith.  It's impossible to have green grass if you lack faith.  You need spiritual water.  I found it.  It's free to all who seek it.  My life will never be the same.

Are you going through drought conditions?  Is your life filled with excessive worry?  Are you afraid you will never find living water?  Stop looking in the wrong places.  Trust Jesus.  He is the source of everything green in my life.  All you have to do is invite Jesus into your home and have a heart-to-heart conversation with him.  He makes all things new.  Have a great day.

No comments: