Saturday, May 30, 2015

What's in Your Destiny?


Downgrade or upgrade?  It's your destiny.  You decide.  One will get you mediocrity.  The other will open the door to your destiny.  I never choose to fix my gaze upon the world as it is.  Instead, I choose to see things as they can become with grit and perseverance.

The definition of conviction is a firmly held belief.  And I believe that with Jesus all things are possible.  The evidence I have to support this claim is my own life.  The outside help from the Holy Spirit was like getting new operating software for my soul.  It works.  The upgrade is free to anyone who asks.  Your destiny is worth it.  I recommend it.  It's the best method I know to answer the question of the day, "What's in Your Destiny?"  Try it.  Go for the upgrade.  Have a great day and a great life.

No comments: