Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Unexplored Territory



I'm feeling giddy.  There it is on the horizon.  Not a soul on this planet has ever experienced it.  It's a new year.  2015.  It's unexplored territory.  I'm planning on embracing every precious moment.  Alan Alda offers the perfect introduction to all the opportunity the new year brings.  I like what Alda says in the above quote, "Don't leave any of yourself safely on shore."  Share this message with your loved ones.  I'm passing this quote along to all three of our adult children who inherited my boldness gene.  Our youngest son is one of the bravest people I've ever met.  For him, 2015 is a new beginning.  He won't leave any of himself safely on shore when he departs for boot camp the first week in January.  Our daughter will complete her college education in 2015.  And our oldest son will head to South America as he expands his world vision.  I will publish two books in 2015 and another 365 blog stories.  Yes, this is going to be an amazing year.

Come sail away with me.  Don't be afraid.  Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory.  Laugh at yourself but never doubt yourself.  You are here for a reason.  Maybe 2015 will be the year you discover your inner passion.  You won't find it on yesterday's shores.  You will find it in the sunrises, the sunsets, and everything in between.  2015 is your date with destiny.  Make sure your passport is in order and fill up every page inside of it.  All aboard.

No comments: