Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How Do You Arrange Your Priorities?

 Here's a puzzle for you.  Please arrange the pyramid showing how you spend your time.  There are five categories... Work, Family, Hobbies, God, and Social Media.  The area of your life where you spend the most time earns five stars and goes on top of the pyramid.  Be honest with your rankings.  Don't worry.  You won't be asked to share your answers with anyone.  This test is confidential.

One more question – how do you feel about your life?  Are you in balance?  Are you satisfied?  If not, read on...

There was a time in my life when I focused most of my time and energy on my work.  It was at the top of my pyramid.  God was at the bottom.  He got squeezed out by all the other areas of my life.  I was out of balance.  I needed help re-arranging my priorities.  I did something drastic.  I flipped my pyramid upside down and put God up on top, followed by family and then work.  My hobbies and social media are no longer at the top of the list.  I have balance in my life.  I'm happy.  And I feel fulfilled.  My challenge for you today is to turn your life upside down.  Put God at the top.  Do this for thirty days and see what happens in your life. 

No comments: