Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Shot of Confidence



Every time I read God's words I gain confidence.  Every time.  Every day.  Without fail.  No exceptions.  God is all powerful.  He is all loving.  He knows every hair on my head.  He knows my thoughts before I know them.  He knows my destiny.  He knows my troubles.  When I ask God, "What then shall we say to these things (our troubles, our fears, our tormentors)?  He answers... "I sent my only Son for you."  Capeesh?  It's funny how my things diminish when I think about Jesus.  Not ha ha funny.  But uncanny funny.  It's like Popeye eating some spinach.  It's a shot of confidence.  I say to myself, if God is for us, who can be against us?  Wow!  Jesus died for you and me.  Let's go.  It's time to take care of some things.  Eat your spinach first.  It has Romans 8:31 on the label.

No comments: