Friday, July 4, 2014

"Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything" ~ Tribute to Louis Zamperini


The world will celebrate the life of Louis Zamperini in five months when Angelina Jolie, his friend and neighbor, releases her movie about his life.  Louis is one of my favorite heroes.  I listened to Unbroken, a book on CD about Zamporini's life while driving from California to Iowa two years ago.  My tennis team-mate was right when he handed me the CD to listen to on my way home.  Chris said, "this guy will inspire you."  The best compliment Chris gave me was when he told me he thought about my life when he first listened to the book on CD.  Louis Zamperini is a true hero.  Unbroken is now one of my favorite buzz words. 

Louis Zamperini left this world on July 2nd.  He was 97-years old.  He will be missed.  Make sure you see Unbroken this December.  And remember what Louis Zamperini said the next time you find yourself in a difficult situation..."Don't give up, don't give in.  There's always an answer to everything."




1 comment:

unexpected miracle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.