If someone asked you to choose ten words to describe yourself, what words would you choose? Now, take that list and narrow it down to three. Please do me a favor and email me your top three words or share your list in the comments section below. Please place your number one word on top. If you're having trouble coming up with an answer or you don't like your choices, maybe it's time to consider today's word of the day — relentless. This is the word I adopted to describe who I am in just one word. Here's why the word defines my sense of purpose in this world:
- A relentless person knows how important his or her job is. This person understands the consequences of giving up and refuses to let that happen, no matter the personal cost.
- A relentless person sees how things can be, not as there are and will stop at nothing to paint that picture.
- A relentless person appears to have an energy source that is not of this world. Some may call that source supernatural.
- A relentless person will never leave your side.
- A relentless person has unshakeable faith.